From:
Amy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:02:48 -0700
Kathleen Huggins wrote:
" I was quite stunned to then sit there listening to most all of the
politicians express their opinions on what a silly idea this was."

We all know that these politicians must have been formula fed because
breastfed babies are so much smarter!  I wonder what this people's mothers
think of them?  humpf!

We're glad to have you Kathleen, Dr. Smith and Ms. Ortiz as advocates for
our future generations!

Amy Smith
Bakersfield, CA