Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:11:54 -0600
>I disagree with the warning about homeopathic remedies.
>
>The whole point of homeopathy is to put the power back into the hands of the
>consumer, where it belongs.

Alison, thank you for your clear response to the cautions that people were
giving to using homeopathic remedies.  I was finding myself frustrated by
the "apologetic" tag-on to some good posts.  And your post said what I
would say if I knew enough.

I have used homeopathy combinations for several years and tap the knowledge
of friends for other remedies.  Those who have educated themselves seldom
call on their practitioner. I plan to get a constitutional work-up this
year and get to know myself and my needs in this regard.

Thanks.

Pat Gima
mailto:[log in to unmask]