From:
Judy LeVan Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:42:35 -0500
Hello wise and varied-experienced ones,

A mom asked me a question we now put to you:

After a week of eliminating the Top 8, or 9, depending on how your list
looks, (mom will keep dairy out for another 2 weeks - she's 2 weeks in on
dairy elimination), she asks about reintroducing corn, and how to do it. She
said she read in the Nursing Mother's Companion to eat a lot in the morning,
then watch the baby for a day. Questions: does that seem like a reasonable
strategy? Would it be better than just introducing a food as we would
normally  eat it, or is it better to "challenge" with a higher amount? How many
days in  between would mom wait before reintroducing another food on the
list?  Is  any one order better than another? Baby is "better overall" but still
has good  days and bad days ( screaming, arching, on and off), has had 2
CST  sessions with another coming, and this week Ped started Zantac due to
increased  vomiting recently. Baby is now about 6 1/2 weeks.

Thanks for any input.

Peace,
Judy