From:
Pearl Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:21:35 -0400
Sorry, I don't have the info here at home, but  I believe that the address
give for IBFANis incorrect. (Jeanette Panchula has requested this
information....)
Action for Corporate Accountability is a separate group that USED to be in
New Haven,  Conn. but now is in Washington DC and has nothing to do with the
other group...see Marsha Walkers post on that from awhile back....
Jeanette, please email me for Action's address, which is at work right now...
Pearl Shifer, IBCLC