From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 21:18:42 -0400
Pat. I think that the pump companies DO have control over who opens up what
station WHERE. THEY DO. They can say YES< or NO. They argue that the more
stations, the more business for everyone. This may in part be true, ...it is
definitely MORE business for the pump company.

But for the little LC trying to rake out a living, it is definitely not MORE.

I have friends in a lot of places whose businesses are suffering because of
this. And I know that some reps do solicit business.

Richard Weston, are you listening?

Kathleen Bruce
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLL Leader (7 yrs),
Co-Owner Lactnet,  E-Mail = [log in to unmask]
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"The better part of one's life consists in his friendships." Abraham
Lincoln, 1849.