From:
Eva Hoebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:54:38 +1000
/I certainly hope there is no precedence set to close this fabulous forum.
Yes, I use FB regularly to keep in touch with my friends and family, but
Lactnet offers something totally separate and unique!
When I'm really interested in a particular post, I follow that thread
and create a file as more opinions come in. I can always reference back
to this and therefore helps me stay very well educated and 'useful' in
my role as postnatal nurse. This type of forum is one of the best
educational tools I have come across as there is so much interaction.
I have been present for about 10 years and always look forward to new
and innovative theories, ideas and research that backs up so much of our
practice.
Certainly, I hope this will be the case for many more years to come!

Cheers
Eva Hoebee
Postnatal Nurse
/