Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 07:53:00 -0400

Marsha_--
This is the same daughter. And now she has moved to an island in Hawaii, Kawai which is a smaller island. She
is another "drive" to the small hospital there, through tourist traffic, again. There are midwives there so she is trying to decide what to do. I guess I will try to go out sometime in February --the due date is the second week of March or so. My son who is in Iraq, will have leave sometime around then also and I hope I don't have to choose whether to stay home and be with him or be with her.
She thinks Hunter is weaned, but it is less then a month and you never know. She told him the milk is gone, but he has asked several times to just "try and see". Life is never dull.
Thank you.
Barbara Whitehead, BS, IBCLC, RLC

Barbara, if this is the same daughter that (if memory serves) nearly
delivered on the side of the road -or did!-, perhaps she better get a hotel
room near the hospital close to her due date!  ;-0  Congrats!
(Wow, was that really 3 years ago?!)