From:
Katherine Catone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:40:48 -0800
Just realized I have this video that I got through The Lactation
Institute.  It's called Resolution of a Sucking Disorder, produced by The
Lactation Center of Southern Baptist Hospital, New Orleans, LA.  It's
only 15 min., shows 1 case.

I attended the Neonatal Suck intensives at The Lactation Institute.
Would be happy to share details with anyone who wants to email me
privately at: [log in to unmask]

I've worked in conjunction with OT's with some of my clients and found
that I had to teach them that there was a difference between sucking on
the bottle vs. the breast.  One I worked with most was pretty open with
literature, etc that I shared with her, but it was all new information to
her, she said she had been taught to get baby to suck well on bottle then
bf would go fine.

Katherine Catone, IBCLC