Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 22:55:19 -0500
I would like to apologize to all of you that have asked for Jane's outline.
 I completely misunderstood what she had written to me in an e-mail.  I
thought she had given me permission to type her outline and distribute it,
when in fact she had not.  I would like to sincerely apologize to her and
everyone for the misunderstanding.  I did not know that I had misunderstood
what she had said, and now feel very badly about this.  I hope that
everyone can understand how it is easy to misunderstand things when talking
via e-mail.  I am truely sorry, and will not let this happen again.  :-(
Please forgive me!
Lisa, WIC breastfeeding peer counselor and mom to
Tara, 8 yrs old, J.P., 6 yrs old, and Serena,7 months(6/14/97).
ICQ#4312077    e-mail to [log in to unmask]