From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 12:29:49 -0500
Barbara, just had to mention too, that I am thinking of the tremendous funds
that some of the medical professional organizations take from formula
companies...companies that market products against the WHO code, and whose
products cause the *death* of infants in many parts of the world.  I am
hoping that these organizations (check out who sponsors some of the web
sites of physician's organizations, and who might have paid for some of the
nice new buildings that some of these organizations are housed in)...are
also treated as equal sinners by your esteemed institution..because, as they
say, fair is fair, and what's good for the gander is certainly good enough
for the goose.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
LACTNET WWW http://www.telcomplus.net/~kga/lactation.html