From:
Heather Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:08:20 -0700
I am trying to put the pieces together of a mind puzzle. I'm not sure how to
word this so please forgive the rambling context.

In formula of the past (pre- ARA DHA) babies poops were green and breastfed
poops were yellow.
Are current formula poops still green, or are they yellow now? I think I
remember reading they were runny like breastfed poops, but explosive.

I had an ND (Natural doctor) tell me that green poops indicate an allergy
was present. Does this apply to all formula babies before ARA/DHA?

I know that green breastfed poops can be a sign of lactose overload as in an
oversupply issue and such. So what about the green formula baby?

I'm just trying to get it all straight and am getting confused for some
reason.

Heather Shelley
Midwifery Student
Seattle, WA USA