Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 01:16:01 EDT
 <A HREF="aol://4344:856.BG000403.34870613.637549415">Click here:  Hands Free
Feedings.  Moms Online on Oxygen.</A>

I saw this web site on an AOL board and thought you would all be as shocked
and as dismayed as I was.  I will admit, however, that after having a
terrible bought with the flu this week along with a sick 2 year old that
nursing my 11 week old was a little difficult at times.   But it was a lot
easier to open my nightgown than to have to make a bottle heat it up and then
prop it up for the baby.  It was the getting out of bed that was the worst
when your fever is high so both my sons and I stayed in bed and the only one
that was in the least bit interested in food had it easily and quickly.

Jessica Rodgers
Still recovering from the jolt that number 2 does to your scheduled routine!