From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 15:38:54 +1000
>Aiding and abetting the enemy?  Maybe.  But I have a sneaking suspicion that
>tuna eyeballs in the formula will go the way of the strongly touted
>nucleotides in a certain formula.  But, it will make formula even more
>expensive than it is now, and give us more ammunition....  :)
>Jan B.

From my understanding the addition of DHA causes other fats to be pushed out
of suspension. Sure, they will figure a way around this eventually, at
what cost to the fat balance we will see.

Then what will be the next magic ingredient we will discover? I remember
when it was iron. I can just imagine all the no-DHA formula being
dumped on the third world as soon as it took off in the "west".

Narelle
Narelle Clark
   o        o     Underfed, underwashed, underslept - but well loved.
  \ / o  o \ /          It's great being a parent!