From:
Eric Donato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:31:40 -0800
Hi Susan,

in relation to your post regarding AIM as analogous to using drugs, how
about speed or caffeine?  amphetamines drain the adrenals and cause
dependence... or nicotine and smoking?  highly addictive and
carcinogenic... caffeine and nicotine are heavily used and promoted in
our society... moms could relate to these substances easily I would
think...

Jules Kim
LLL leader
Hollywood CA