From:
The Bentleys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 23:20:10 -0400
Just the fact that formula takes longer to digest should mean they will
sleep longer before another feeding.  Also the fact that many newborns don't
know how to turn off a bottle and just keep drinking because otherwise they
would choke - so perhaps have a bigger feed than would normally???  Please
correct me if I am wrong.

Michelle Bentley, CLE