From:
Nicole Hoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:39:36 -0500
My son, Jaryn, began baby signing when he was very young at 3 months old.
His first sign was "diaper" when he wanted changing, and then "milk" when
he wanted to nurse.  We were all skeptical until he continued to impress us
with more signs. Then we captured it on video for all to see and the
founders of Baby Signs(R) confirmed it--and I became a certified Baby Signs
(R) instructor.  Jaryn even auditioned for the Baby Signs DVD's.

Now Jaryn's little brother, Kamden, did a sign all day long today! He is 3
months and 1 week old! I wasn't even going full force in using the signs,
since he is not half as demanding as Jaryn was as a baby. But today he
wanted milk and he wanted it bad enough to sign for it!

I have video because I know you have to be skeptical! I wish everyone could
see it in person! He is signing "milk" and I am breastfeeding so there are
some shots of him nursing.

See the videos here:

http://hoff.smugmug.com/gallery/91787

If your computer wont let you view them I can email them as a file. Email
me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for letting me share!

I really encourage those who work with parents to learn about baby sign
language and make it part of educating parents on how wonderful bonding
with your child is.  To learn more about Baby Signs (R) visit
www.babysigns.com