From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:49:46 +1100
One can always encourage parents to complain too. My daughter was in
hospital last year...got really good care however, I made comment on their
customer satisfaction form that I thought that it was inappropriate for
staff to wear lanyards that were advertising a pharmaceutical (I only
noticed this on one but one too many). I got a call yesterday and they are
following it up, the person I spoke to agreed that it was not appropriate.
Now I just need to have a chat to them about the "parent education
materials" supplied by baby food companies in the parents library!
Karleen Gribble
Australia