From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:48:53 -0500
Personally I think diprolene is pretty potent to be using on psoriasis on a
regular basis.  I certainly wouldn't want baby eating any!   BTW (by the
way) Tom Hale's book on "Clinical Therapy in Breastfeeding Pts" mentions
various forms of tx (treatment) for psoriasis.  Usually steroids are only
used one or two days a week. (That's how mine is prescribed)  with a milder
lubricant used  the rest of the week.  I've personally found Aquaphor to be
helpful and  an Rx called Dovonex.  Dovonex is sort of an artificial
Vitamin D which probably isn't too great for baby to eat either.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ