From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:25:41 -0600
[Pop star Gwen Stefani, on tour with breastfeed 6-month-old son, seems like a very connected and balanced mom.
Janice Reynolds]

Stefani has it all, baby
Glam singer travelling in style with her wee son, new album in tow

http://www.calgarysun.com/cgi-bin/publish.cgi?p=163634&x=articles&s=showbiz

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1164840610904&call_pageid=968867495754&col=969483191630
Your shorter link is: http://masl.to/?X1FF15B4E

However, babbling away in a nearby bedroom was infant son Kingston, whose feeding contributed to the interview's hour delay and her imperceptibly off-kilter profile.

"I'm like totally lopsided right now, because he only wanted to have one little bit," said the first-time mother, pointing to her substantial bosom.

<snip>

"I think Kingston brought that kind of balance to me, because I'd be in the studio singing a lyric in the booth, with earphones on, and this superhero thing would be happening - I could hear him crying! Then I had to go out and feed him. It makes everything (else) not so precious."

(see links above for full interviews - each is different)