From:
The Bentleys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:39:09 -0400
One last "gasp" - pun intended??  List readers, if you missed this post go
back and read it!

Tess, thanks for the laugh!  This reminds of what else has been posted along
these lines - when you put the justifications into any other health context,
it seems ridiculous!

May I have permission to share this with friends?  I think this should go up
on some pro-bfg websites.

thanks,

Michelle Bentley CLE