From:
Kay Rybiski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:00:07 -0500
By now you may have heard about the 31 week sextuplets born Saturday in Wichita, Kansas. The forward-thinking neonatologist caring for the babies decided weeks ago, in an effort to do everything possible to help the babies do well, to use donor human milk to supplement the mother's supply.

We just sent our first shipment of milk to them! We're so proud!

Kay Rybiski, RNC, IBCLC
Mothers' Milk Bank at Austin