From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:03:45 +1000
I think this was me posting about the supplement in pediatrics. However, the
Dr involved appeared to be attempting to educate mothers on the "benefits"
of breastfeeding....totally imappropriate in that situation and also
discharged women with a supply of infant formula...this was post hurricane.
Karleen Gribble
Australia