From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:23:36 -0700
Isn't it a crying shame that all newborns don't get to have their own
lobbyist, for free?

My own personal feelings are that I promote breastfeeding because it is
every baby's birthright.  To deny
giving one's own offspring the benefits of breastfeeding is denying their
birthright.  When breastfeeding is
sabotaged due to ignorance or neglect, it is bad enough.  But sabotaged for
the sake of formula companies
bottom line of profit dollars, it really pushes my buttons.

I wish to be known for being aggressive for babies' human rights over the
big money grabbers. Perhaps
someone should make a sensationalist movie out of Milk, Money & Madness to
drive the point home, on the
scale of Bowling for Columbine or Supersize Me, etc.
Judy

"A registered lobbyist for 20 years, Ms.Cullari is widely known for
              her strong public policy skills and political instincts. She
is
              considered an ****aggressive advocate on behalf of the
pharmaceutical
              and biotechnology research industries**** and the patients
they assist.

              In 1999, Ms. Cullari founded Cullari Communications Group, a
firm
              specializing in public relations, ****third-party ally
development**** and
              government affairs."