From:
Janet Jendron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:40:18 -0400
This is a very happy follow-up to my last request for donations to
funding Billy Dean at the LLLI Conference.

A bit of background: the LLLI Alumnae Association arranged for his
coming and agreed to solicit funding for his expenses, so that it
would never be an an obligation or expense to LLLI or the LLLI
Conference Committee. That's why we initiated the recent appeal for donations.

I am most pleased to tell you that we have a donation that will cover
all of his expenses to the Conference! It is from someone who
appreciates the value of facilitating his connection with LLLI and
our celebration of 50 years of efforts to change our world, mother to
mother and heart to heart.

For updated information on Alumnae Conference activities, please keep
checking our Web site at
http://alumnae.llli.org/Alumnae/Alum07ConfActivities.html.
And again, the video of "Let Them Be Little" can be seen at
http://countrymusic.about.com/library/blbd-letthembelittle.htm.

Hope to see you there!

Janet Jendron
LLL Alumnae Association