Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:35:30 -0400
Good morning folks. Let's return to our valuable breastfeeding discussions,
and not allow the discussion to go towards circumcision, which is off topic
in a big way. Thank you. And, please remember that although many attempts
are made at keeping this list factual and practical in terms of
breastfeeding information, people will sometimes vent their frustrations.
This is not a personal flame...and it would be easiest if we can all take
comments in our stride and not personalize. We all have our  faults
foibles, me included. Frustration sometimes overwhelms us with regard to
our work. That's because we care about mothers and babies.

Thanks for your good thoughts and efforts in this direction. Let's get back
to breastfeeding. Kindly, Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbspin.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html