From:
Diana Cassar-Uhl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:53:34 -0400
Judy said:
I wish to be known for being aggressive for babies' human rights over the
big money grabbers. Perhaps someone should make a sensationalist movie out
of Milk, Money & Madness to drive the point home, on the scale of Bowling
for Columbine or Supersize Me, etc.

I couldn't agree more, and just last night was considering writing a letter
to Michael Moore.  This would be hot stuff for someone like him!  The notion
that the pharmaceuticals lose twice when we breastfeed...once because we
don't buy their ABM and again because we don't get sick as much and need
their genius-breakthrough medications nearly as often -- that would rock
this country!  It definitely shakes up the people (mostly elder family
members who look down their noses at me for breastfeeding, to them it is a
symbol of affluence to bottle feed) I share that with.

--Diana in NY