From:
Melissa Brancho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 21:46:58 -0400
WHO DESIRE MY ELIMINATION FROM MANKIND

Ruth, you are definately not alone here.  I am sure the Ped who saw my blue baby will
feel even more resentful towards me when he finds out that I suggested Mom and Dad seek
a second opinion.  By the way, to update you on that:  Parents felt that baby was fine
and declined a second opinion or test to confirm low glucose level caused baby who was
gaining weight to turn blue in lips, hands, and feet.  I have declined working with this
couple as a result of their decision and mom was fine with that because baby is now
latching on (the two are unrelated but she see it differently)   Go figure that.  Hope
baby is okay but what are you to do in this situation?  I don't want to work with a baby
that I am not 100% sure is healthy and doing well.  Sad about there decision but happy
to be removed from it (unfortunately my heart is still there with baby wishing him
well).
--
Melissa Brancho
The Nursing Corner