From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 08:29:23 -0400
Dear Martha,

Cars are good -- stick shift vs. automatic.  I like that analogy.  For the
computer gurus you might try windows vs. dos:  learn at the same time and you
will definitely prefer one over the other, become totally confused, and may
give up the whole thing.  But learn one first well, and you may be able to
learn the other.  May be.  I don't know that I'll ever learn Dos.

Jan B.