From:
Gayle Prehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:41:24 -0600
Hi all,

Heard from my mom of the reluctant left sided nurser yesterday.  She was trying the middle of the night, half asleep latch one more time....and he took it.
"I nearly knocked my husband out of bed, punching him to look at the baby drinking," she said.  As we were speaking, he was nursing deeply from the left sidefor the third time.  Now we hope that with the added stimulation, the supply on her left will return.  He was doing well, weight wise on right (mom pumped and saved what she got on the left), having gained over a pound in 10 days. Thanks for all your ideas.