From:
Coudray Françoise ADJ+ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:01:05 +0100
Hello,

Garlic is really "smellfull" and one can find the odor of the ingested
garlic into the breast milk, of course; but mostly, the person sweats
garlic; it is often in the way of cooking that the odor and the "effects"
are seen, slow cook under liquid level makes it better.

Garlic can be bought directly on the market, as garlic itself, but one can
find garlic in mixed spices, I can easily remember the Tony Chacheres
original seasoning containing garlic and other seasonnings from Louisiana
with garlic; and I am sure anyone can buy some other seasonnings;

Note please, that some vitamins are sold (pharmacy, internet), with plants,
and with garlic; like supplements, and against hypertension, cholesterol,
and to ... loose weight!

Note in some cheese (like Boursins in France but it can exist under another
form anywhere else).

Anyway to come back to the breast milk of this woman, I remember having had
an body odor, not only in my milk; but if the person does not sweats a lot
(asian person for example), then the body odor may not be very strong;

Breast regards,

Françoise Coudray