From:
mjfarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:17:17 -0400
I have just found out I will be the main person responsible for a one hour lecture to the residents and pediatricians at my hospital.  The talk is on November  1st, so I only have one week to prepare!  I would greatly appreciate any help you could offer--outlines, ideas, ways to make it fun and interesting.  They mainly want me to discuss problems they might encounter and questions they might get asked by moms.  Please email me privately.  Thanks in advance.

Marilyn Farland, BS, IBCLC