From:
Esther G <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:02:03 +0200
If you do a review of Lucas's articles, you can almost figure the exact year
that he was    bought.  I think it is by Ross because one of the docs I know
who is on Ross payroll, is a personal friend and colleague of his and hinted
that they are both Rossers.  We are talking big bucks here.....hundreds of
thousands of dollars.
These particular docs can't understand why we crazy lc's are not willing to
work with the companies......they could double my salary and send me to
conferences, etc.  That conversation usually ends in me getting called
fanatic!!  I told this particular doc that people who in their hearts know
that they are on the wrong side of a moral issue will usually respond by
calling those on the "right" side fanatics.  I told him that this was a
quote by a famous French philosopher, but actually I made it up.

Articles like this cause high blood pressure in lactation "fanatics".
Esther G
Israel
lactation fanatic and proud of it!!!