From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:59:21 -0800
I guess I land half way between lots of piles and being ** retentive. I have
a rubbermaid bin file, with folders on all major subjects that come to mind
(like mastitis, yeast, implants, ABM, working, etc.). I file most articles
and any posts or misc. stuff here. I also have a couple of binders from
conference talks I've done that contain the best posts, articles, etc. I
have chosen not to refile them because they are well-organized for easy
reference. And finally, I have lots of computer files, all organized into
topical folders like my bin.

I will have to admit that I only really get to filing every 2-4 mos, so
things can stack up for a while.

Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC