From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:11:29 -0800
 Brenda:  That is really fascinating about the circles under the eyes.
That is a classic allergic reaction symptom.  I wonder how many others have
seen this?  What kind of symptom relief is the mother getting?  The one big
complaint I get from moms when they switch from Prozac (an SSRI) to other
antidepressants is that they lose some of the positive side of Prozac like
decreased appetite and improved energy.  This is particularly true when
they go to tricyclics like amytriptaline or nortriptaline that make them
"feel like their in a fog and can't get out of bed."
WarmLLLy in cLLLoudy Oregon,

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]  : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340   : )
: )             **CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**