Dina Ovando-Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:11:38 PDT
Content-Type:
multipart/mixed
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (599 bytes) , text/plain (1934 bytes)

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: failure notice
>Date: 3 Jun 1999 18:16:10 -0000
>
>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hotmail.com.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
>addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
><[log in to unmask]>:
>209.119.0.4 does not like recipient.
>Remote host said: 550 No such list.
>Giving up.
>
>--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
>

Return-Path: <[log in to unmask]> Received: (qmail 33656 invoked by uid 0); 28 May 1999 12:31:25 -0000 Message-ID: <[log in to unmask]> Received: from 209.179.12.218 by www.hotmail.com with HTTP;         Fri, 28 May 1999 05:31:24 PDT X-Originating-IP: [209.179.12.218] From: "Dina Ovando-Brown" <[log in to unmask]> To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Fwd: Re: Breastfeeding information Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 05:31:24 PDT Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-type: text/plain; format=flowed; Dear all, I wrote to the following magazine after someone kindly posted the answer and questtion section regarding the mother with inverted nipples and the physician's terrible response. Thought you would be interested in their response. Gotta run, I am off to hear Jack Newman this am while he is down here in Southern CA for the LLL conference and preconference sessions. Lucky me!!! >From: [log in to unmask] >To: [log in to unmask] >Subject: Re: Breastfeeding information >Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:10:14 EDT > > > Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us. Your >interest and opinions really matter -- and telling us about them means we >can >take them on board when planning future issues of our magazine. This >enables >us to make real the magazine's mission: to put our reader first at all >times. > Your comments regarding inverted nipples and banked milk have been >noted >and will be discussed at our next planning meeting. > It's so important to us that you have taken the time to write. >Our goal is to reach the largest possible audience. Letters like yours >tell >us who that audience is and what you want. > You can be sure that we'll all be working hard to give you a >magazine you'll love, each and every issue. Best wishes to you. > >Sincerely, >K. Black Dina Ovando-Brown BSN, CCE, CLE Long Beach, CA _______________________________________________________________ Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com

ATOM RSS1 RSS2