From:
Jennifer Dragisic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:49:41 EST
I am a military wife of 10 years and I would make a bet that the Air Force Aid
Society is based upon donations from their CfC campion and very little from
the government themselves.  I know that the Navy Relief Society, my hubby is
Navy, is funded primarly on contributions and a small budget from the
government.  I would be interested in their numbers of nursing moms before the
program and after the program.  And is this any different than WIC handing out
manuel pumps to their moms regardless of how long they are nursing or why they
need the pump?????

Jenny Dragisic
WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor
Mom to 4 girls (8..4..4..and 2)