From:
"Nice, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:59:51 -0500
I recently found out that an article in Obstetrics that quoted me was posted on
Lactnet on January 19, 1999 while I was NOMAIL.
First of all, I want to thank those of you who made some "nice" comments about
me.  It was much appreciated.
Secondly, I do admit the things I was quoted as saying that I did say, and they
are accepted facts in the breastfeeding community.  Unfortunately, a whole lot
of other information I gave at my presentation was not included in the quotes.
I also spoke about concerns of breastfeeding while taking Prozac and what to
monitor for in addition to using other SSRI alternatives if possible.
As was commented, you can always check out the Lactnet archives to see what I
have had to say about various breastfeeding issues.
Frank J. Nice, DPA, CPHP