Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:45:25 -0400
Trish -

I read your update with a big grin and tears in my eyes.  What wonderful
things happen when people who love each other get goofy together!

Nursing an older child is mostly about "adoring each other with mouth and
skin".  By that definition, you're as good as nursing already, and will
continue to "love each other up" no matter how precise you get in the
details.  What you describe is not a bottle-feeding relationship.

Oh, do please keep updating us!  And you'd better make sure he's seen milk
coming out of that nipple;  if he should latch on, give a good suck, and get
a mouthful it'd knock his socks off :-)

With a warm hug for you both,
--
Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY
www.wiessinger.baka.com