From:
"Judith L. Gutowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:43:58 -0400
Riva thank you so much for these studies. I am collecting what anyone sends
in evidence to refute the poor information in the Medline News and I will
send it all on to them.

Are there any dieticians/nutritionists out there with studies concluding
women who breastfeed don't need to limit their diets??

How about those with psych backgrounds, do we have any studies suggesting or
refuting that Dad bond better with participation in formula. I know we have
studies on increased maternal bonding with breastfeeding. Could I get a
couple of good recent citation??

Thanks for your help.

Judith L. Gutowski, BA, IBCLC, RLC