From:
Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:20:25 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/98 4:31:56 PM Central Daylight Time,

<< Date:    Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:01:57 -0500
 From:    Julius Edlavitch <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: I will donate $100 TOWARD A LEGAL BATTLE

 I will help with such a great idea
 I still suggest to try and discover what promted the story
 who and why they conceived it

 Julius Edlavitch MD
 International Pediatric Chat
 <http://www.pedschat.org/>http://www.pedschat.org
 "What wisdom can one have that is greater than kindness" >>

Exactly! And why not a story on the horrible things ABM can do to babies which
I believe are much more common occurrences not even taking into account the
ones which are never diagnosed as ABM related illnesses!  What about the woman
who was even imprisoned some decade ago for poisoning her baby who turned out
to have some problem digesting ABM?  Old story has even been a "Movie of the
Week" (USA) but surely would be more informative to ABM feeding mothers!

On another positive note: I also heard from a "helped Mother" this week. Was a
great lift to me. After being home with my girls due to illness, I was
wondering if I really didn't want to just throw in all my towels and stay
there!

Laura Wright
LLLL,ACLA, WIC-LS
Jackson, MS  USA