Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:05:39 -0500
Tracy Kirschner wrote:
>Oh Jack,
>I couldn't agree with you more!!!! I have never come across an MD with whom I
>felt I had so much agreement. (Other than the late Dr. Mendelson) How do you
>feel about cloning yourself?;-)

OMG! that would be so cool! =D  we could clone all the good doctors here
and open up branch practices of their offices all over the world and clone
enough of them so no more ABM scholarship students could get into medical
school and wow I could find a real live pedi in my town who didn't give me
stupid advice like give my 7 month old whole milk because he's too fat! =D
we could even time warp to get this project going now or accelerate their
growth just like they did with Scully's kids (remember those 5 boy clones
she was mother to?!) on the X-Files! =D  Best of all I wouldn't have to
drive 4 hours to TO to see Jack if breastfeeding was bombing when my next
child is born in March... =D

(for the record I keep my pedi because I can get in in two seconds to see
him if my kids are sick [a few 5 hour waits to get help for an ear
infection at the walk in clinic here changed my mind on going THAT route]
and he is good at dxing illness and he knows I never follow his non medical
advice and just shrugs and says whatever makes you and your kids happy)

-wendey (Studying LC in Montreal)