From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:58:13 +1000
Hi Marianne,
Different bottles...easy to find the ordinary bottles "chosen for you and
your baby."
Interestingly Medela is now trying to link their bottle marketing in with
AAP policy as well as the International Code in their sales pitch on the
website.
It reminds me of the tactic used Infant Formula Council saying that the WHO
recommends formula feeding.
Karleen Gribble
Australia