Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 07:12:02 EST
I hate to say this, but I have seen parents who want this stuff simply
because it is the most expensive.  They seem to feel since it is so expensive
it must be best for their baby.  After all "you get what you pay for" right?
And these are families who truly cannot afford this stuff.  It can be
difficult to get someone with this mindset to understand that free truly is
best.

Dori Dorfman