From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 11:20:54 +0100
To Kathleen and all my lovely Lactnet friends

Happy 20th Birthday.  Wow!  Kathleen, you did the most amazing thing
in starting Lactnet - keeping all of us educated, informed, supported
and connected in so many far corners of what has become a global
village but was, back in 1995, a series of little isolated pockets of
lactation consultants scattered around the planet, and many of us lone....

I am forever grateful.  I can honestly say I wouldn't have got as far
as I have without Lactnet.  Nor been so entertained. Nor made so many
wonderful friends. I've taken Lactnet with me from Africa to
Australia and now to Europe. Lactnet is still a large part of my life!

Thank you Kathleen!  You can be infinitely proud of your achievement
and the difference you've made to the lives of so many.  Sending a
special Happy List-mom Day to you today...

Pamela Morrison IBCLC
Rustington, England.