From:
Françoise Coudray ADJ+ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:47:41 +0200
Hello,
I am Françoise Coudray, from ADJ+ in France (breastfeeding twins and more),
and if I do not answer the messages since I am on Lactnet, I try to read
regularly all the messages - really interesting - many things to learn to
share....; At the moment I have a mother Anna, she is expecting her second
baby for August; she suffered urticaria while breastfeeds for her first baby
10 years ago; I had a look at all the clinical cases on Dossiers de
l'Allaitement (Files of Breastfeeding) of LLL since 1999 and I sent her the
two ones I had found; I asked her some questions, here are the answers below
my signature; I called her by phone last week, she is okay to share her
phone number and email on the list lactnet, because she is supposed to give
birth in August and I find nothing else except the two cases I sent her and
I feel no connexion with her former trouble; she may give birth by Caesarean
again, nothing is sure but in France, most of secondary births after a
caesarian ARE caesarian; maybe one of you has ideas, knows other cases...
During my first week of formation to become lactation consultant, I asked
some speakers but this case seems to be rare and undefined; what is the
allergen?

And below, is her last answer and the message she was answering to and at
the far end, her first message;
Thanks for your helps, Hope my translation is okay!
Françoise Coudray - President of ADJ+
http://www.allaitement-jumeaux.com