Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:51:43 EDT
Gonneke says,

> Well, if my services as an LC were to be hired to come and live in a home for
> three days to get the breastfeeding scheduled around the babíes' needs :-))
> I'd
> charge my normal private practice fee of $41 (current exchange rate) an
> hour,
> which makes exactly $3000...
> Think I'm going out to see if there's a market for such services ...

I presume, of course, that anyone who is doing this is working the entire
time -- no eating, no lunch, no sleeping.  One should not get paid for
sleeping on the job, even if one is "on call."  And how interesting that
apparently they can guarantee that a baby will be on a schedule in 72 hours.

I'd REALLY hate to delve into that baby's psyche after 72 hours of this
intensive "scheduling."

Sigh.

Jan - in Wheaton (still seething over this garbage).