From:
Darillyn Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 19:37:17 -0700
I like the saying that nothing is totally worthless because it may at
least serve as a bad example.  The Ross "Deluxe" breastpump has earned
my award for the worst pump on the market (tying with the rubber bulb
pump).  When I have given presentations, I have used it as an example of
what not to buy and explained why it is so bad.

When my husband and his partner opened their new clinic, different reps
donated things to be used as prizes for a drawing.  I figured out a way
to end up with the Ross pump.  I hated the thought of anyone using it,
but I hated the thought of the fact that it was given as a prize by my
husband's office, which would probably be seen as an endorsement of the
product, even more!

Aloha,

Darillyn