Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:57:40 -0400
For what it's worth, I went by our local Motherhood store last week looking
for nursing shirts and was shocked to learn they aren't carrying them
anymore.  The few they had left were on a clearance rack.  They would give
me no explanation as to why they wouldn't carry them anymore.  They will
continue to carry nursing bras because so many pregnant women buy them
during pregnancy whether they nurse or not after birth.
I'm in Tampa, Florida.
Take care,
Debbie