From:
"Sandink, Attie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:52:57 -0500
Dear Pat;
Your answer about learning the art of hand expression certainly brings me
back over 25 years ago while working on the family farm and we had to strip
the cows after the macjhines came off to get all the fats and empty them
properly. They were Jersey cows and we had to separate the cream. We really
should have a miniture one of those separating machines to do the
lactoengeneering that Paula Meir talks about.
Love to all and have a Happy New Year in the year 2000, without problems

Attie Sandink RN. IBCLC Burlington, Ontario