Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:04:37 -0500
This sounds like insurance fraud. They are receiving money for
services not provided. Call your insurance company and tell them not
to pay for these items. One of my previous insurers offered a
financial incentive for the consumer to examine their bill and bring
any discrepancies to their attention.

Jenn
Nursing Mothers' Counselor

  I was told that it didn't matter, that the insurance was going to
reimburse a set amount regardless of what was on the bill and deleting
these items would not reduce either
the amount the insurance allowed nor the amount of my copayment!

Maybe when the insurance companies give a break to those who have
unmedicated births, then there will be more incentive.